One of the best ways to evaluate the best web hosting companies is to look at the following:
1. Traceable Testimonies – There are several web hosting companies providing a testimony page. The main feature of so-called good web hosting companies is that they will actually link to the person who ‘said’ what is posted.
2. Testing Quick Response Claims – Its very easy and recommendable to test the response of a web hosting company i.e. just by emailing them. One should check carefully that the host he/she is going to choose should provide an email address or at least a feedback form.
3. Online Help or Ticketing System
4. Sense of Community (on-line forums) There is still possibilities that good web hosts have problems. In case of honest web hosts they are open and quick to resolve them.
5. WHOIS – there are several links available to guide users. One such is www.whois.sc, which provides a lot of information about one’s web host. Besides providing technical information, it also tells how many websites are running on that server.
View full post:
Five points differentiating one Hosting Company from another